PLAY WITH YOUR TEAM in front of NCAA and MCLA College Coaches!
The Project X RAVAGE Program is a tournament setting for high school teams only (teams may play as a club to meet state sanctioning rules) and NOT DESIGNED for “mega clubs” or teams with players from multiple schools. RAVAGE will focus on the high school level (boys and girls, varsity and JV) and instilling a winning philosophy for a successful 2023 season and beyond! Get ready to ravage your ’23 schedule after this team-building experience.
- Five games over two days; teams compete for a championship and get to bond through game action.
- One-on-one time with a NCAA coach to go over your team’s primary concerns.
- All-Star teams announced to all college coaches.
- Captain and leadership training by former US Navy Seals.
- Team building and leadership insight to build and advance your team’s culture.
- Custom EPOCH reversible for each team member and EPOCH shafts for each coach.
College coaches from all levels will assist in building a team-first culture through game play and separate breakout sessions. Athletes will also learn leadership qualities and techniques from a former Navy Seal, all designed to prepare your team for any situation over the course of a season.
ADD ME TO THE WHO'S COMING LIST
The list of NCAA and MCLA college coaches attending will be updated here as they sign up.
Former Navy Seal Jason Kuhn will take you through an amazing experience of resilience and grit, preparing you to be the best possible teammate you can be. This is not a military training. Focus points on mental toughness, confidence, building trust, developing leaders and controlling our actions in sport to influence the environment. Learn from failure and grow.